Lovdeep Citrine, found dead in airline bathroom
The student investigators have provided their reasoning and conclusions for the murder of Lovdeep Citrine. We need a jury to decide who has made the best argument!
Please read through the explanations (linked below) and let me know who you believe and why!
Note: if you want to see the evidence for yourself, it is all available for examination.
Lovdeep Citrine, found dead in his new airplane’s bathroom
Every year, I create a mystery for students in the Future Science Leaders program to solve. There are several bits of evidence – some of it conflicting – and the students need to determine who did it and provide the evidence that supports their theory. If interested, you can read about the rationale of setting up these mysteries.
GIVEAWAY TIME! to celebrate reaching 500 followers i’m going to make a little something special for one of you lucky lovelies and post it out to you in a pretty little parcel free of charge. i only started making it last night so i’m going to keep it a secret until it’s finished but i’ll be updating this post with pictures as soon as it’s done. for now though, it shall remain a mystery… i promise it will be awesome!
- must be following moi (shinyfabulousdarling) - i will be checking
- REBLOG this post, likes don’t count
- NO giveaway blogs
- maximum 3 entries per blog, you can reblog more than that if you want to but please don’t spam your lovely followers.
- closes 7th October (because it’s my birthday - YAY)
- i’ll announce the winner shortly after that and message them to get an address so you’ll need to have your ask box open and a mailing address for me to send it to.
- for extra brownie points you can also like me on facebook or check out my other tumblr
THE MYSTERY IS ABOUT TO BE REVEALED! here’s a sneak peek…
all will be revealed TOMORROW! oh i’m so excited!
This may just be my new fave blog.
you can be my new fave person :)
Today is the 34th Terry Fox run – and the 34th time that I will run in this family event.
Have you heard of Terry Fox? He is a Canadian hero but other countries aren’t often aware of him. You can read a timeline of facts and much more at terryfox.org. Terry was 18 when he lost his leg to osteosarcoma and he decided to run across Canada to raise money for cancer research. He’d…